Saturday, April 25, 2009

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho....

It's off to work I go!

I head back to work on Monday, after exactly 6 weeks off. I'm torn because while I enjoy the freedom to take a nap, I REALLY miss the adult interaction. So, as an attempt to potentially give myself a complete breakdown, I get back one week before our trauma survey (like an audit) hits. Let's just say it's going to be a very busy 1st 2 weeks back.

On another note, we're keeping our fingers crossed that the new childcare situation works out. Although we were delighted with our babysitter, when she was offered a job that included benefits (and her husband had been out of work for a few months), she understandingly jumped at it. It happened to coincide with my return to work. After some fast searching, we have found a small center that we are excited about. Jack will be the youngest baby in his room & should receive lots of cuddling. Ava will be in the toddler room, along with our sitter's daughter & another kid from there.

The next few weeks are going to be hectic as we try to get our routines back in order. But, I think I'm officially ready! Now if only I could take a nap at work.......

2 comments:

Danny said...

I love you, and I think that we knocked out our first morning back pretty handily! You're a wonderful mom, and I'm so proud of you.

MOM said...

Jack and Ava will be having those workers eating out of their hands. They are precious babies.
Good luck back on the job.