Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Calm After the Storm...

With our days so packed lately, things have been a little hectic at the Holwerda house. We've been running back and forth to the hospital (to see Grammy), getting Ava settled at her sitter, and playing host to my mom. Whew!

So, starting Friday, we will be taking a family vacation. The first one we've taken, in fact. (I'm not counting trips to see Noni & Grandad.) Especially with all 4 of us!

We will be heading to the Texas Hill Country and spending 2 days at Schlitterbahn. Then, we're going to spend an evening on the Riverwalk in San Antonio, followed by a day at Sea World! Since, I've never been to Sea World, I think I may be just about as excited as Blake. And he's pretty freakin' excited.

Danny & I are looking forward to some nice time with the kiddos without any other demands on our time/attention. It seems like some days it's all we can do to make it through the day.... needless to say we feel like we've been slacking on the "fun time" with Blake & Ava. We're definitely looking forward to focusing on US for a few days.

I'm sure everyone will be excited to see our pictures when we return.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will be missed but I hope you have a wonderful time!!!