Sunday, February 8, 2009

Inspiration

In all my interneting (is that a word?), I came across a recent source of inspiration. So many of my friends are busy mommies that I am amazed by them. However, I think I have found a clear winner....Becca Edwards! I realized that if she can consistently, thoroughly, and humorously blog while working on her dissertation AND successfully raise 2 boys under the age of 2, then I can at least be better about blogging myself.

On that note, if you don't know what's gone on in our lives since I've last posted, then that's OK. No lengthy catch-up notes here. Just jumping back in with two feet.

I'm (we're?) 32 weeks pregnant with a boy and planning on meeting him some time between the end of March and the beginning of April. Other than the fantastically hot cankles I'm growing, nothing huge to report on that end. Poor little Ava is about to have her world rocked....thank goodness she's enamored with her big brother.

More to come in the future, along with the possibility of some humor along the way!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I forgot to give you a shout out on your last post. THANK YOU for blogging! Keep up the good work!

Becca said...

Hey!! Thanks for the nice things you said about my blog. It's my outlet and I love doing it. I am so excited for you and your growing family! I can't wait to hear all about sweet Baby E. Best of luck.