Friday, February 13, 2009

True Love...

I think I've truly reached a new point in my life. My view on love has changed....perhaps to be more in alignment with that of a child's. But, then again, sometimes being a pregnant woman in her 3rd trimester is like being a child all over. Thankfully, Danny is catering to many of my whims. Here's some of the wonderfulness that has gone on lately.....

  • Danny rubbing my hugely swollen belly with calming lotion, etc.
  • Danny rubbing my back/hips whenever they hurt.
  • Danny getting up with the munchkins on the weekends so I can sleep a little more.
  • Danny replacing the kitchen faucet.
  • Danny folding all the laundry in the house.
  • Danny running to go get me a snack late at night. (Or ordering one to be delivered.)
  • Danny offering to get someone to scrub the baseboards for us.
  • Danny encouraging me to buy some new stuff for the baby.

Some people want hugely romantic gestures, but I'd say that rubbing my feet would equal that these days.

0 comments: